Monday, September 21, 2009

sickypoo...(9/19/09)

eh I'm so sick again.
I'm really tired. and i don't feel good.
I've been wanting to blog but just don't make the time for it:+(

i have animals stuck in my wall and it's sad and the apartments won't do shit about them:+(

I'm having issues with my princess of a best friend.
sometimes she really is stuck up and i cant help but say that.
like last night i had an emergency and she "couldn't" take me home because she didn't know how to get back to Connor's house.
well too bad. YOU told me you would take me home when i needed to be home.
and you fucking didn't.
Sean Dooley took me home instead and I'm not trying to talk shit but seriously, the world does not evolve around you!
and I'm so tired of it.
i feel bad for you but then again i feel bad for myself.
and now i know how colleen felt and i should have really listened to her.
and i know I'm not friends with colleen any more but god, she never treated me the way the princess does.

Jesus.

god i need to take a nap.
NOW.

bye.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, sometimes you feel like you might have gotten rid of the wrong friend. Sometimes you feel like none of them are really there for you, they only care about themselves.
    But thats untrue because I know that Emily and I are here for you. And I know I can tell you guys anything. So even though it feels like that now, it wont soon enough.
    ;D I LOVE YOU GABRIELLE SHARKEY

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah exactaly and i know gurl same back to both of you guyys<3
    iloveyoukellypacini<3

    ReplyDelete