Wednesday, December 23, 2009

my fucking school can burn in hell for all i care anymore. i hate this place SO much. i have to redo my research paper for grad project and they can eat my shorts and fucking die. i hate my fucking school, soooooooo much.
die die die.

on another note:

Cory is back and we're cool. I'm still debating on wither or not to ask him to chill... and then again I've been talking to Anthony a lot! he's so cute.
he told me that he smokes crack yesterday lol. but it's whatever. maybe i should go after Cory while he's on probation and i don't have to worry about his drugs....? so yeah.. idk what to do yet.

did i talk about college?! i got accepted to Holy Family and Millersville and Bloomsburg. I'm so happy!

later today i talked to Cory in physc and i said that we should chill over break and i think we are. but i have no idea what we are gonna talk about at all.
and in English i wrote this letter... i don't know if i should give it to him. maybe the last day of school.
i let Kerry, Kelsey, Tatiana, Angela, and Sarah Nem read it. most of them were like WOW. and Ang wants me to give it to him so bad!
I'm not sure what to do yet.

but on the good note, it's break!
i wanna hang with so many peeps!
Bill, Emily, Kpac, Kelly Young, Kelly Batman, Brianna, Alyssa K (akay), Amber, Christian?, Panda?, Andrew (bro)?, Hannie,, Hugh?, Juice!, Kelsey, Nikki, Sarah Nem, Sarie micpoos, and Cory.
I have too many ppl to hang with, i want to be busy tho.

well imma go now.
see ya soon byee<3

No comments:

Post a Comment