Monday, December 28, 2009

uhm...

i just lol-ed a bit, lol i can't help it. omg lololololol i feel bad okay i have to stop.

so the bunny isn't doing so great but today my mom forced feed him and he's acting like a little kid again:+)

i said that i would hang with at least 19 people : Bill, Emily, Kpac, Kelly Young, Kelly Batman, Brianna, Alyssa K (akay), Amber, Christian?, Panda?, Andrew (bro)?, Hannie, Hugh?, Juice!, Kelsey, Nikki, Sarah Nem, Sarie micpoos, and Cory.

well i hung with Bee, Sarah Nem, Emily, and Kpac so far:+)

i don't think I'm going to hang with Kelly Young over break because Em told me that she's away on vacation... i also doubt that I'll hang with Hugh or Andrew....

i am hanging with Panda and Brit and few other people tomorrow tho... maybe Sarie micpoos also... maybe Cory... i don't know yet about Cory tho...
who knows.

anywhos Christmas was okay... i feel so spoiled. i hate it too. i got a new camera and a tripod, i got an electric keyboard, a wii (which i think was broken! so i think we're gonna get a new one...), a printer.... and a few other things.
i got a TEA KETTLE! sooo happy about that lol!

last night i started moving my room around back to normal-ish, and I'm gonna start putting my room back together lol.

alright well I'm just rambling on about nothing...

imma go now bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment