Friday, September 25, 2009

hold me tight...

across the universe<3
i love love love that movie and all the music! ahhhh
okay so tomorrow I'm having a birthday party.
just a small thing.
i really can't wait to hang with all the peoples:+)

alright so, i have a crush...:+)
it is sooo exciting!
his name is Chris.
i only like him for his looks right now and i heard some good and bad things about him from people and I'm hoping that Angela will hook us up:+)
cause i would like to get to him before believing other people about him.
he has GORGEOUS eyes and he's extremely tall.
I'm not really into tall guys but who knows.
maybe something can come of this.

BTW, Matt has been calling me lately, it's a little weird. but w/e
it's cool.

ohh and also on Monday or Sunday ( i have to talk to Genna-Jew) i will be going to her synagogue and I'm so excited.

let's keep this weekend on a good note<3

byebye

2 comments: