today, i feel good but then again i also feel depressed (as always).
but i feel good because i joined the dance team and it was SO much fun!
i really enjoyed myself today! it's a great work out!
yesterday i was really pissed off and i still am. yesterday in gym class that fucking prick john c, wrote "slut" all over Emily's book bag. i was SO pissed after he walked away all sly and shit.
what an asshole! and today when i was dancing he was like "where's Gabbi?!" i swear to god, if that boy says anything about me or Emily, I'm seriously making her go to the office. cause it's really pissing me off and probably upsetting her. i just want to punch him so bad!
alrighty, so also Hannie is the shit yeo. i love her and i want to help her as much as she needs it.
today i hung with Sarah Nem, she's so much fun!
and also i saw my baby 2 times today:+) sexc sexc.
lolz.
anyways... i still don't know what is going on with this Cory shit,
I'm so confused and i want the answers. uhm today i kept catching him glance at me with those little damn puppy dog eyes. and i just melted inside. i hate my life. i don't know what i want.
well i do. sorta.
i really want him to stop his drug use and i want him back the way i know him. i do so bad, god I'm making myself sick to my stomach. I'm done talking about this.
HELP ME PLEASE.
actually i really wanna pick "CH's" toe lol
jkayy not rly but w/e
alright i have to go pack for Brianna's house.
I'm staying there cause her parents are going out of town. wonder how this will go...
all i know is i have to be with her and Dan tomorrow.
kill me now.
bye.
but i feel good because i joined the dance team and it was SO much fun!
i really enjoyed myself today! it's a great work out!
yesterday i was really pissed off and i still am. yesterday in gym class that fucking prick john c, wrote "slut" all over Emily's book bag. i was SO pissed after he walked away all sly and shit.
what an asshole! and today when i was dancing he was like "where's Gabbi?!" i swear to god, if that boy says anything about me or Emily, I'm seriously making her go to the office. cause it's really pissing me off and probably upsetting her. i just want to punch him so bad!
alrighty, so also Hannie is the shit yeo. i love her and i want to help her as much as she needs it.
today i hung with Sarah Nem, she's so much fun!
and also i saw my baby 2 times today:+) sexc sexc.
lolz.
anyways... i still don't know what is going on with this Cory shit,
I'm so confused and i want the answers. uhm today i kept catching him glance at me with those little damn puppy dog eyes. and i just melted inside. i hate my life. i don't know what i want.
well i do. sorta.
i really want him to stop his drug use and i want him back the way i know him. i do so bad, god I'm making myself sick to my stomach. I'm done talking about this.
HELP ME PLEASE.
actually i really wanna pick "CH's" toe lol
jkayy not rly but w/e
alright i have to go pack for Brianna's house.
I'm staying there cause her parents are going out of town. wonder how this will go...
all i know is i have to be with her and Dan tomorrow.
kill me now.
bye.
I pretty much skimmed this, but the picture made me 'lol'. And the last line makes me want to rescue you.
ReplyDeleteyeah the pic deff is a little weird.
ReplyDeleteand thanks babyy