i need to get this off my chest...
i can NOT stand Dan m, because of what he did to bee.
and i don't understand why bee STILL talks to him.
it's so fucked up.
i honestly don't give two shits about Dan, he tried talking to me today and i just ignored him.
he is such a scumbag.
fuck him seriously.
he is a lying piece of shit. and i don't understand why he's such a prick!
god, i hate assholes.
speaking of assholes...
i haven't really been talking to Cory...
so i have no idea what the other day was about...
it really weirds me out.
i don't know.
eh.
okay so i have no plans tonight and I'm homework free,
i guess I'll be doing college stuff! yippy.. jkay
uhm i am so scared of this college crap and it bothers me when i think about it so much!
Ahhhhh
well i guess I'll go.
see ya later.
i can NOT stand Dan m, because of what he did to bee.
and i don't understand why bee STILL talks to him.
it's so fucked up.
i honestly don't give two shits about Dan, he tried talking to me today and i just ignored him.
he is such a scumbag.
fuck him seriously.
he is a lying piece of shit. and i don't understand why he's such a prick!
god, i hate assholes.
speaking of assholes...
i haven't really been talking to Cory...
so i have no idea what the other day was about...
it really weirds me out.
i don't know.
eh.
okay so i have no plans tonight and I'm homework free,
i guess I'll be doing college stuff! yippy.. jkay
uhm i am so scared of this college crap and it bothers me when i think about it so much!
Ahhhhh
well i guess I'll go.
see ya later.
No comments:
Post a Comment